Jul 28 2014
The Online Veterans Employment Center is the Department of Veterans Affairs career opportunities resource page for Veterans, Service Members transitioning to the civilian workforce, military spouses and dependents looking for employment opportunities, GI Bill beneficiaries transitioning from training to the job market, and employers in both the private and public sectors.
Check out the Online Veterans Employment Center’s great career tools:
- Job Search—post your resume or search for jobs
- Military Skills Translator–translate your military skills, experience, and training to learn about career options that best use your capabilities
- Résumé Builder—build a resume that helps you stand out in the crowd
- Employment Resources and Services
- Training and Vocational Resources—search raining programs, apprenticeships, test fee reimbursement, and more
- Education and Counseling—learn more about your education benefits, free online courses, vocational counseling, and more
The Online Veterans Employment Center is one more tool to put into your tool kit as you prepare to go transition to school or the civilian workforce. Check it out today.
Today’s civilian job market is highly competitive – if you’re transitioning out of the military MOAA can help give you and your spouse an advantage.