Last updated on May 29th, 2022
There are several reasons why should you run your air purifier 24/7:
- To keep the air clean from various allergens it’s recommended to run an air purifier 24/7. This ensures a constant protection from allergens.
- Majority of air purifiers are low energy cost, so running the appliance won’t cost much in electricity bills. Here’s an energy consumption calculator.
- It’s completely safe, as air purifiers designed to run continuously without a break for months. The only break they need is a filter change.
- Air purifiers on low settings are either very quiet, basically inaudible, so they won’t bother you even at night. I often run my bedroom air purifier at night at it doesn’t bother me at all.
- They are protected from short circuits, so you can safely leave your air cleaner on 24/7.
- Air purifiers are a source of clean air that is somewhat hard to get in a polluted city or areas close to highway.
If you are not agreeing on this, welcome to the comment section 🙂